Print Your Insurance Card
To print your Aetna Student Health ID card online*, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Aetna Student Health/Print your ID Card page.
- Enter your Student ID (TC ID with an “8” replacing the “T”. For example, if your TC ID is T12345678, your Insurance ID is 812345678) and your date of birth.
- Click on the View Card button.
- Print a copy of your insurance card.
To print your Aetna On Call International card online*, please follow the steps below:
- Go to On Call International ID Card website
- Download and save a copy for your records
- Print copy of this card, especially if you plan to leave the US (your coverage is global under Aetna Student Health Insurance)
*Please note that it takes at least 1 week after the date of your enrollment for your insurance card to be available online. If you are having issues viewing your insurance card, please contact Aetna Student Health directly at 1-800-859-8471 as our office does not manage the Aetna Student Health website listed above.
If you have any questions regarding your insurance coverage or the Columbia Health Fee, please contact us at 212-678-3006 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.