• Asmi, Rehenuma, "Language in the Mirror: Language Ideologies, Schooling and Islam in Qatar."
• Chao, Grace, "Elite Status in the PRC: Its Formation and Maintenance."
• de Wolfe, Juliette, "Parents Speak: An Ethnographic Study of Autism Parents."
• Hunt, Kirsten, "The Social Economy of Buying, Selling, Trading, and Consuming Drugs: A Comparison of Individual and Subcultural Strategies Among Methamphetamine Users and Dealers in Two Cities."
• Nims, Kelly, "The Goffal Speaks: Colored Ideology and the Perpetuation of a Category in Postcolonial Zimbabwe."
• Uchikawa, Sayaka, "Less Is Not Enough: Dilemma of Alternative Primary Schooling Opportunities In Dahka, Bangledesh."
• Zycherman, Ariela, "The Changing Value of Food: Localizing Modernity Among the Tsimane Indians of Lowland Bolivia."
• Gogel, Leah P., "In the House of Change: The Making and Remaking of Female Youth in Residential Treatment."
• Baldwin-Jones, Alice, "The Jamaican Marronage, a Social Pseudomorph: The Case of the Accompong Maroons."
• Murata, Akiko, "Brokering Culture and Labor: An Anthropological Analysis of IT Offshore Labor Between Japan and India."
• Nicewonger, Todd Evans, "Fashioning the Moral Aesthetic: An Ethnographic Study of the Socialization of Antwerp Trained Fashion Designers."
• Pham, Theresa Thao, "The Certificate of Virginity: Honor, Marriage and Moroccan Female Immigration."
• Posecznick, Alex, "Admission in Practice: On the Ongoing Production of an Unranked College."
• Shani, Serah, "'I Will Not Lose My Children': The New York City Ghanaian Network Village and Their Academic Success Pursuits."
• Kromidas, Maria, "Race, Multiculturalism, and 'Childhood': The Emergent Cosmopolitanisms of Kids in a New York City School."
• Tucker, Jed Brown, "The Liberal Arts Unbound: Higher Education in an American Prison, 2005–2006."
• Civico, Aldo, "Making Sense of Paramilitary Violence in Columbia. A Cultural Account."
• Crumly, Amy, "The Historical Construction of Women's Associations in Twenty-First Century Spanish Basque Country."
• Kasirye, Gillian K., "Fulani Girls in New York City: Identities, Family and Schooling."
• Koyama, Jill Peterson, "Making Failure Matter in New York City: NCLB, Supplemental Educational Services (SES), the Department of Education (DOE), Tutoring Companies, and Schools."
• Lepisto, Eric, "Unraveling Youth: Social ties and structural adjustments in provincial Azerbaijan."
• Sato, Shinji, "Dynamics of Language Education: Preschool Practice in Japan."
• Sharon, Nurit, "Fragile Lives, Suburban Families in an Age of Insecurity: A Study of Parents in a Suburban Community in Bergen County, New Jersey."
• Verma, Michele. "Indo-Caribbean Hindu Practice in Queens: Ethnomethods of Constituting Place, Practice and Subjects."
• Brown, Mikaila Kameeda, "'I Did Not Come to Count the Cows, I Came to Drink the Milk': The Influence of an Intent to Return on the Migration Experience of Foreign Educated, Middle Class Jamaicans."
• Walkley, Susan Newell, "The Polysemic Spine: Embodied Practices in the Management of Back Pain."
Wesolowski, Katya, "Hard play: Capoeira and the politics of inequality in Rio de Janeiro."
• Charlton, Audrey, "Cat Born in Oven is Not Bread: Jamaican and Barbadian Immigrants in Cuba between 1900 and 1959."
• During, Elizabeth, "Transnational Lives: Sierra Leonean Immigrants and Refugees in Metropolitan New York."
• Gonzalez-Castaneda, Olga, "Unveiling Secrets of War in the Peruvian Andes."
• Lowe, Marie, "The Impact of Industrial Fishing on Localized Social and Environmental Change in Alaska's Aleutian Islands."
• Valas, Joan, "The Impediments to Change: Public Health Concerns and the Specter of Emergency Preparedness."
• Cohen, Peter F., "Ambiguous Engagement: Invasion, Intervention and Participation in a Brazilian Squatter Settlement."
• Johnson-Messinger, Tracy, "The (Im) Possibilities of Becoming: Hmong Youth and the Politics of Schooling and Development in Thailand."
• Roome, Kristine, "The Art of Liberating Voices: An Ethnography of an Exhibition."
• Taddei, Renzo, "Of Clouds and Streams, Prophets and Profits: The Political Semiotics of Climate and Water in the Brazilian Northeast."
• Burgess, Lewis, "Social Differentiation in a South Korean Periurban Populace."
• Citron, Lisa, "Continuity and Change: Anthropological Perspectives on the Informal Economy in Marrakech, Morocco."
• Cristillo, Louis, "God Has Willed It": Religiosity and Social Reproduction at a Private Muslim School in New York City."
• Jiwa, Munir, "Aestheticizing Politics and Politicizing Aesthetics: Visual Artists and the Production and Representation of Muslim Identities in the United States."
• Sabin, Portia, "Truths, Universally Acknowledged": Friendship and Romance as Education Between College Students in America."
• Young, Paulette, "Cloth That Speaks: African Women's Visual Voice and Creative Expression in Ghana (West Africa)."
• Hafford, Carol, "Between Sisters and Cousins: Child Caretaking and the Reproduction of Familial Interdependence Across Dominican Migrant Households."
• Leak, Kathryne, "Issues in Educational Innovation for an Urban Black Baptist Church-Based School."
• Messinger, Seth, "Structures of Feeling in a Psychiatric Clinic."
• Mullooly, James, "Work, Play and Consequences: What Counts in a Successful Middle School."
• Rice, Michelle, "Anthropological Perspectives on Fishing Management."
• Stratton, Allison, "The Cultural Work of Hard of Hearing in Sweden."
• Hartley-Moore, Julie, "Rural Tropes: Tourism, Nationalism, and Festival in a Swiss Village."
• Shandy, Dianne, "Perils and Possibilities of Nuer Refugee Migration to the United States."
• Smith, Elva Lee, "Linkages and Barriers: Education on Dutch Sint Maarten and French Saint Martin."
• Burke, Charlanne, "Dangerous Dependencies: The Power and Potential of Youth on Botswana."
• Kaufman, Leslie, "Building Castles in the Sky: The Domestication of Daily Life in Urban Russia."
• Millington, Samuel, "Shifting Sands on the Wai'anae Coast: An Ethnographic Glance at Homelessness and Mental Illness."
• Broad, Kenneth, "Climate, Culture, and Values: The 1997-98 El Nino Peruvian Fisheries."
• Buse, William, "The Alternate Session: Memory and Membership in a Psychoanalytic Society."
• Adelona, Ebun, "The Social Relations of Health."
• Barnum, Elizabeth, "Creolization and Commodification of Art and Craft in Barbados."
• Lauwerysen, Herman, "Irrigation and Vodou: A Study of Change in the Artibonite Valley, Haiti."
• Mitchell, Vernay, "Choice and Resistance in Ethnic Relations among the Ewe in a Developing Togolese Town."
• Cairoli, Laetitia, "Garment Factory Workers in Morocco."
• Kenny, Mary, "Hidden Heads of Households: Child Labor in Northeast Brazil."
• Lafayette, Robert, "An Anthropological Examination of Aspects of Maltese Culture: The Maltese in Malta and the Maltese in New York City."
• Sharma, Sita, "Health Seeking Behavior of Tamang Women."
• Curtis, Richard, "The War on Drugs in Brooklyn, New York: Street-Level Drug Markets and the Tactical Narcotics Team."
• Dei, Kojo Adonten, "Illicit Drugs and Minority Youths in a Low-Income Neighborhood."
• Scripps, Robert Kittredge, "The Very Old in the Community-Based Setting: The Functions of Food, Space and Time in Social Organization."
• Weiss, Linda, "Women Alone: Causes and Consequences of Non-Marriage and Marital Disruption Among High Caste Hindus in Nepal."
• Lowes, Susan, "The Peculiar Class: The Formation, Collapse, and Reformation of the Middle Class in Antigua, West Indies, 1834-1940."
• Resnik, Susan, "The Social History of Hemophilia in the United States (1948-1988): The Emergence and Empowerment of A Community."
• Sirvent, Maria, "Participatory Research on Established Order, Popular Culture, and the Engagement of the Working Classes in Buenos Aires."
• Andina, Michelle, "Is Two Better Than Too Many?: Reproductive Behavior of Rural Jamaican Women."
• Gounis, Kostas N., "The Domestication of Homelessness: The Politics of Space and Time in New York City Shelters."
• Miller, Ronald, "Allocating Educational Opportunity: Systemic Ethnography of an Inner City High School Program."
• Shapiro, Delores, "Symbolic Fluids: The World of Spirit Mediums in Brazilian Possession Groups."
• Vom Eigen, Keith, "Science and Spirit: Health Care Utilization in Rural Jamaica."
• Ainger, Hilary, "From Hacienda to Production Cooperative: Historical Process and Agrarian Reform in Peru's Southern Sierra."
• Ibraz, Tassawar, "Myths and Realities: Religious/Cultural Perceptions and the Productive Roles of Rural Pakistani Women."
• Brookshire, Joan, "A Well-Crafted Death: The Symbolic Restructuring of Death in Contemporary American Society."
• Foster, Nancy, "Contexts of Guianan Amerindian Identity."
• Papagaroufalis, Eleni, "Greek Women in Politics: Gender Ideology and Practice in Neighborhood Groups and the Family."
• Schnepel, Ellen, "The Politics of Language in the French Caribbean: The Creole Movement on the Island of Guadeloupe."
• Bosco, Joseph, "Rural Industrialization in a Taiwanese Township: Social and Economic Organization and Change."
• Chevannes, Alston, "Social and Ideological Origins of the Rastafari Movement in Jamaica."
• Heaney, William, "Circular Labor Migration and Entrepreneurship in the Wahgi Valley, Papua New Guinea."
• Mack, Richard, "Access and Activism."
• Silverman, Cheryl, "Jewish Emigres and Popular Images of Jews in Japan."
• Tice, Karin, "Gender, Capitalism and Egalitarian Forms of Social Organization in San Blas Panama: Socio-Economic Differentiation of a Rural Region Through Commercialization of Mola Handicrafts."
• Frenzel-Berra, Robert, "The Social Organization of an Ozark Neighborhood."
• Herr, Phillip, "Peasant Economy and Agrarian Reform in the North Central Highlands of Honduras."
• Orr, Robert, "Social Change Among Religious Change Agents."
• Klumpp, Donna, "Masai Art and Society: Age and Sex, Time and Space, Cash and Cattle."
• Ryan, Loretta, "Lowell in Transition: The Uses of History in Urban Change."
• Saravia-Shore, Marietta, "National Origin Desegregation and Bilingual Education: The Inversion of Ideology and Practice."
• Sullivan, Mercer, "Getting Over: Economy, Culture, and Youth Crime in Three Urban Neighborhoods."
Georges, Eugenia, "The Causes and Consequences of International Labor Migration from a Rural Dominican Sending Community."
• Gill, Lesley, "Commercial Agriculture and Peasant Production: A Case Study of Agrarian Reformism and the Development of Capitalism in Northern Santa Cruz, Bolivia."
• Russell, Christine, "Upper Class Women and Men in the United States: An Investigation into the Significance of Gender and Class."
• Wali, Alaka, "Kilowatts and Crisis among the Kuna, Choco, and Colonos: National and Regional Consequences of the Bayano Hydroelectric Complex in Eastern Panama."
• Martinez, Ruth, "Socioeconomic Reintegration of Return Migrants to Puerto Rico."
• Hamid, Ansley, "A Pre-Capitalist Mode of Production: Ganja and the Rastafarians in San-Fernando, Trinidad."
• Kaslow, Andrew, "Oppression and Adaptation: The Social Organization and Expressive Culture in an Afro-American Community in New Orleans, Louisiana."
• McCabe, Helen, "Cooperative Education in the Community College: A Critical Analysis."
• Lubic, Ruth, "Barriers and Conflict in Maternity Care Innovation."
• Schieffelin, Bambi, "How Kaluli Children Learn What to Say, What to Do, and How to Feel: An Ethnographic Study of the Development of Communicative Competence."
• Gronseth, Evangeline, "Patterns of Mobility in Post-Independence Jamaica."
• Peet, Robert, "Migration, Culture and Community: A Case Study from Rural Nepal."
• Tripp, Robert, "Economic Strategies and Nutritional Status in a Compound Farming Settlement of Northern Ghana."
• Barclay, Albert, "The Mumias Sugar Project: A Study of Rural Development in Western Kenya."
• Dreher, Melanie, "Working Men and Ganja: Commonalities and Variations in Rival Jamaican Communities."
• Gilbert, Dorothy, "Recent Portuguese Immigrants to Fall River, Massachusetts: An Analysis of Relative Economic Success."
• Johnson, Twig (Willard), "Work Among Portuguese Fisherman: Towards a Model of Social Production."
• Lewis, Arnold, "Sharonia: Education and Social Inequality in an Israeli Town."
• Murray, Gerald, "The Evolution of Haitian Land Tenure: A Case Study in Agrarian Adaptation to Population Growth."
• Laffan, Paul, "Jackson's Meadows: A Rural Commune in a Changing Society."
• Moock, Joyce, "The Migration Process and Differential Economic Behavior in South Maragoli, Western Kenya."
• Rogers, Claudia, "Illegal Entrepreneurship and Social Networks in Rural Jamaica."
• Schwartz, Frances, "Continuity and Change in Student Adaptation to One Alternative School: The Transformation of Academic Behavior."
• Cassell, Joan, "A Group Called Women: Recruitment and Organization in Contemporary American Feminism."
• Donahue, John, "Circular and Return Aspects of Labor Migrations in Southern Colombia."
• Tramm, Madeline, "Social Mobility in Jamaica: Possibilities Presented by the Bauxite Industry."
• Ascher, Carol, "Power and Authority in a Rural School: A History of the Green Valley Central School System."
• Danna, Josephine, "An Anthropological Exploration of the Influence of a Sicilian Peasant Culture on Cognition."
• Kelley, John, "Political Structure and Conflict in a Mexican Ejido."
• Montandon, Cleopatra, "The Development of Science in Geneva in the XVIIIth and XIXth Centuries: The Case of a Scientific Community."
• Hendricks, Glenn, "The Dominican Diaspora: The Case of Immigrants from the Dominican Republic in New York City."
• Heath, Shirley, "Language Planning in Mexico: Colony to Nation."
• Schaeffer, Joseph, "Videotape Techniques in Anthropology: The Collection and Analysis of Data."
Walker, Malcolm, "Power Structure and Political Behavior in a Community of the Dominican Republic."
• Bunster, Ximena, "Adaptation in Mapuche Life: Natural and Directed."