Prospective & Current Student Resources
The information and files contained here are intended to help current students as they work through their program of study.
- The ACE Guidelines — contains information about preparing for your Advanced Certification Exams (doctoral students only), and the exam scheduling form.
- Substitution of Language with Statistics information. Also, more information can be found on the Office of Doctoral Studies website.
- For students wishing to register for courses in the Inter-University Doctoral Consortium, see the information on the IUDC Registration form.
- Various course planning worksheets: MA, Ed.M., Ph.D. in Anthropology and Education, Ph.D. in Applied Anthropology, and Ed.D.
- Anthropology Student Handbook (2012-2013)