Latino/a Faculty Working Group
|In this site you will find different resources produced by the the FWG.|
The FWG offers you downloadable videos of some of its conferences.
1. Go to iTunes U at http://itunes.tc.columbia.edu/
|2. Click on all visitors; iIt will open your iTunes.|
|3. Click on the link of the FWG.|
4. Download the videos you are interested on.
You will find 9 videos available:
- Maximizing Opportunities and Minimizing Obstacles: Breaking the Intergenerational Cycle of Poverty through Post-Secondary Education.
by Gilberto Q. Conchas
- Policy Issues on Education in Brazil.
by Simon Schwartzman
- Opening Remarks with Amb. Beltran Guerrero.
by Regina Cortina, Pablo Piccato and Beltran Guerrero
- The Pedagogical Imagination and Mexican American Youth: Teaching towards Possibility.
by Kris Gutierrez
- Early Childhood Education: Building on the Strengths of Mexican Youth.
by Celia Genishi, Ysaaca Axelrod, Lorraine Falchi, Ariela Zicherman, Mariana Souto-Manning, Susi Long and Cesar Zuñiga
- Educational Needs and Strenghts of Mexican Youth.
by Victoria Hunt, Ruth Sweeney and other presenters.
- What we can learn from Mexican-Americans and US Education from International Comparisons.
by Liliam Barrios-Paoli, Richard Alba, Carola Suarez-Orozco and Maurice Crul
- History and Culture of an Invisible Majority.
by Regina Cortina, Juan Flores and Miriam Jimenez Roman
- Round Table on Social Movements and the Politics of Change.
by Regina Cortina, Wendy Harcourt and Lia Machado
The FWG offers you downloadable audio files of some of its guest speakers' talks.