Fee PolicySkip to content Skip to main navigation
Edward D. Mysak Clinic for Communication Disorders
Fees are payable to Edward D. Mysak Clinic for Communication Disorders by using our online CashNet system. Payments are not accepted at the clinic. Directions for paying your bill online will be provided with your first statement. We do not accept insurance; however, after payment is made, we will be happy to provide you with copies of documentation for you to submit to your insurance carrier.
- Evaluation fees must be paid within two weeks of scheduling. If the fee is not paid, the evaluation will be cancelled. All cancellations and changes must be made at least two weeks in advance. Evaluations cancelled within one week of the scheduled evaluation will be refunded 50% of payment. Evaluations cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled evaluation are non-refundable. Payment will not be refunded for clients who do not attend a scheduled evaluation.
- Fees for all therapeutic services are charged by the semester, not by the session. Fees are not refunded for absences. Please refer to the attendance policy for more detail.
- Fees for all therapeutic services will be billed at the start of each semester. Fees are due by mid-semester. Clients who have not paid their bill in full by the end of the semester will not be scheduled for further therapeutic sessions.
- The Edward D. Mysak Clinical Staff will prepare specialized reports upon request. A consultation fee of $100.00 will be billed for requests that require preparation beyond the duplication of file documents.
- A sliding fee scale is available for clients with a documented need. Please contact the Mysak Clinic for an application.
- The fee policy is subject to modifications each semester.