Talking About the Brain
Published in Research/Publications
Some of the most accomplished investigators in neuroscience from top universities in the New York City area are topics ranging from neurological disorders to brain development and neuroimmunology. The lectures, which are free and open to the public, are held in TC’s Cowin Conference Center (147 Horace Mann).
Among the upcoming lecturers are:
- Bruce S. McEwen, Professor, Rockefeller University (The Brain on Stress:
- What Does Neuroscience Tell Us About Therapies for Brain Health?);
- Daniela Schiller, Assistant Professor, Mount Sinai School of Medicine (Updating Emotional Memories in the Human Brain)
- Rae Silver, Professor, Columbia University (The Mysterious World of Body Clocks: Using Them to Our Advantage)
- Andrew J. Gerber, Professor, Columbia University (Social Cognitive Neuroscience as a Basis for a Theory of Psychotherapeutic Change).
Click to learn more about the series on the Neuroscience and Education Website.