BBS Student and Faculty Member Present Research at Society for Neuroscience
11/15/2011 2:22:00 PM
Doctoral student Benjapol Benjapalakorn presents his research with Assistant Professor Tara McIsaac at the Society for Neuroscience annual meeting, November 12, 2011.
- Motor Learning and Control COPY
- Movement Science and Education
- Movement Science and Education COPY
- Motor Learning and Control
- Neuroscience and Education
- Neuroscience and Education COPY
The Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience is the premier conference for research focused on the brain and central nervous system. The conference was held in Washington DC this year and was attended by over 30,000 people from a variety of fields and interests. More information, visit the SfN2011 conference site.