Organizational Leadership Association
The Organizational Leadership Association (OLA) is the official student association for Teachers College, Columbia University's Adult Learning and Organizational Leadership Program. The Organizational Leadership Association was created in 2008 as a means to enable students and alumni to network and learn from each other, creating a more robust community at Teachers College for the student population enrolled in the Adult Learning and Leadership program.
- Create professional and social networking opportunities for the Adult Learning & Leadership population
- Develop a formal peer mentor program for our students
- Build a strong learning community with current students, alums and the industry
Organizational Leadership Association - 2013-2014 Leadership Team:
- Mariana Vergara, President
- Brian Long, Vice President
- Anna Healy, VP of Community Building
- Pierre Faller, VP of Career and Leadership Development
- Elizabeth Negrete, Treasurer
Also, please check out the online home of the OLA Media Project.