Event Details: Adult Development Meets Leadership Development
Adult Development Meets Leadership Development
|Download the Flyer (PDF) here.|
|Download Bios of Panelists (PDF) here.|
- Ellie Drago-Severson will discuss how Robert Kegan influenced her work and how she extends it to leadership and leadership development in schools and higher education.
- Stacey Shively will share how the Cambridge Leadership Group integrates transformational adult development practices when designing leadership development programs for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies.
- Lyle Yorks will discuss the implications of adult development theory and action inquiry for generating strategic insight, drawing on the work of Bill Torbert, Robert Kegan, and John Heron.
- Zachary Van Rossum will discuss how Lectica, Inc., a developmental research and testing company is supporting leaders by offering a suite of development assessments and tools and his recent research on the role perspective taking.
- Panel Host: Pierre Faller, Doctoral Candidate in the Adult Leaning and Leadership Program with the Department of Organization and Leadership, will host the panel.
DATE: Monday, April 28, 2014
LOCATION: Grace Dodge Hall, Rm. 179,
TIME: 6:00 PM--9:00 PM
Refreshments will be served!
Type: Lectures & Talks
Location: Grace Dodge Hall, Room 179
Date & Time: 4/28/2014, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM