Event Details: Comp Exam - Spring 2013
Description: Information Session: Monday, February 11th, 1pm; location: TBA (will be under 1 hour).
Comp Exam Pick Up: Starting on Friday, February 15th until Friday, February 22nd in 226 Thompson Hall.
Comp Exam: Friday, March 8th, 1pm - 4pm, location: TBA
Rules (not exhaustive):
(1) You must have completed the following Core Level 1 courses:
Functions of Organizations, Organizational Psychology, Understanding
Behavioral Research, Human Resource Management.
(2) You must have received a C+ or better in each of these Core Level 1
(3) You should have completed or should be in the process of completing
32 of your 45 required credits.
(4) You must come, in person, to pick up the Comp Exam because we need
your signature on the "contract".
(5) If you pick up the Exam, you must sit for the Exam. If you do not
sit for the Exam, it will count as a failure.
(6) You must pass with an 80% on the Comp Exam.
(7) You may only take the Comp Exam twice. If you fail more than two
times you may not be allowed to continue study in the MA Program.
Type: No type specified.
Date & Time: 3/8/2013, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM