Contracting & AgreementsSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Office of Sponsored Programs
Contracting & Agreements
• OSP has modified the Request to Enter into a Subcontract Agreement . All subcontracts on grants where TC is the prime are set up in Banner under the account # 7224. The only change to the old form is the addition of this account number with a reminder that if you're using funds budgeted to any other account number in Banner, you should use the ICA Request form and send it to Associate Counsel, Althea Broomfield-Michel x. 4164
• All requests to review agreements drafted outside the college should be sent to OSP, accompanied by the subcontract request form.
Instructions for Completing the Request to Enter into a Subcontract
- Complete all sections of the Request to Enter into a Subcontract Form for all subcontracts with other institutions or other entities NAMED in a grant awards. Retain a copy for your files.
- OSP is now requiring Subcontract Request forms and supporting documents as Email Attachments sent to your Sponsored Project Administrator Contact. This will effectively date- and time-stamp everything and make it easier to share working drafts with our collaborators and so, hopefully, speed up processing. Supporting documents include:
Statement/Scope of Work
Invoice or Payment Schedule (i.e. monthly, quarterly, upon completion of certain deliverables, milestones, etc.)
- If the Request Sheet is incomplete, or contains inaccuracies, it may delay issuance of an agreement.
- OSP generates a draft of the agreement for review by the project.
- Once the project notifies us that the agreement meets with their approval, we will forward the document for execution.
- Once the fully executed agreement is received, copies of it will be distributed to the project and the Office of Grants and Contracts Accounting. At this point, billing may begin.
- It is imperative that requests are received and agreements fully executed before work begins so as not to defeat the purpose of this process and expose TC to unnecessary liability.
- For any extensions or changes on existing agreements please complete the Subaward-Amendment Request.