Fall 2017 Comprehensive Exam for MA Students | Social-Organizational Psychology | Organization and LeadershipSkip to content Skip to main navigation
In Organization and Leadership
Fall 2017 Comprehensive Exam for MA Students
Fall 2017 Comprehensive Exam Information
Information Session: Monday, October 2nd, 6pm; location: TBA (will be under 1 hour)
Comp Exam Sign-Up & Question Distribution: Online survey starting on Friday, October 6th until Tuesday, October 10th
Comp Exam: Friday, October 27th, 1pm - 4pm, location: TBA
Guidelines (not exhaustive):
(1) You must have completed the following Core Level 1 courses: Functions of Organizations, Organizational Psychology, Understanding Behavioral Research, Human Resource Management.
(2) You must have received a C+ or better in each of these Core Level 1 courses.
(3) You should have completed, or should be in the process of completing, 32 of your 45 required credits.
(4) If you sign up to take the Exam and receive the Exam questions, you must sit for the Exam. If you do not sit for the Exam, it will count as a failure.
(5) You must pass with an 80% on the Comp Exam.
(6) You may only take the Comp Exam twice. If you do not pass on the second administration of the exam, you may not be allowed to continue study in the MA Program.