Philosophy and Education
Teachers College, Columbia University
Skip to navigation menu
Skip to main content
- January 22 Professor Sophie Haroutunian-Gordon, Northwestern University
"Growing Tolerant through Dialogue: The Role of Listening"
- February 5 Professor Maria Antonaccio, Bucknell University
"Moral Formation and the Task of Education"
- February 19 Professor Alexander Nehamas, Princeton University
"Art, Aesthetics, and the Rest of Life"
- March 4 Professor Deborah Kerdeman, University of Washington
"Pulled Up Short: Another Look at Understanding for Learning and Teaching"
- April 1 Doris Santoro, Program in Philosophy and Education, Teachers College, Columbia University
"The Space of Good Teaching"
- April 15 Yoshiko Nakama, Program in Philosophy and Education, Teachers College, Columbia University
"Searching for Moral Education in an Age of Nihilism: An Examination of Keiji Nishitani's Philosophy of Emptiness"
- April 22 Professor Ann Diller, University of New Hampshire
"Love and Hatred in the Moral Life: Educational Investigations"