Philosophy and Education
Teachers College, Columbia University
Skip to navigation menu
Skip to main content
- February 1 Professor David Kennedy, Educational Foundations, MSU
"The Well of Being: Childhood, Subjectivity, and Education"
- March 1 Professor Claudia Barracchi, New School for Social Research
"Incipient Cosmopolitanism: Aristotle's Meditation on Friendship"
- March 29 Professor Thomas Wartenburg, Mount Holyoke College
"Teaching Philosophy Through Film"
- April 19 Ben Blair, Program in Philosophy and Education, Teachers College, Columbia University
"MacIntyre, The Practice of Teaching, and the (Often Neglected) Institution of School"
- April 26 Professor Emily Robertson, Syracuse University
- May 3 Darryl De Marzio, Program in Philosophy and Education, Teachers College, Columbia University
"Teaching as an Ethics"