Manuscripts should be submitted via email to email@example.com. The file format should be in a .doc or .docx version (e.g., Microsoft Word) instead of .pdf, .jpeg, etc. All reviews are masked. Submitted manuscripts should be de-identified; that is all clues to authors’ identities must be eliminated, including any document summary information created by word processing software. Authors are to make every effort to see that the manuscript itself contains no clues to their identities. Authors' names, contact information, and affiliations must be provided on a separate document (see also “checklist” below).
1. In a single de-identified manuscript include:
- The title of the manuscript
- An abstract containing a maximum of 250 words typed on a separate page.
- The main body
- References F
- Figure-caption list and tables
- The title of the article Authors’ name (with degrees)
- Authors’ affiliation: academic department, institution, city, and state (or nation)
- Corresponding author’s complete mailing address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address
- A brief paragraph summarizing how the work might appeal to more than one traditional area of psychology
- A statement certifying that the manuscript contains original work (i.e., the manuscript has not been published previously and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere).