The management staff of Public Safety is led by an Assistant Vice President and a Senior Associate Director who oversee the department. Two Associate Directors oversee the sections of Operations and Emergency Preparedness and are supported by the four Assistant Directors. The management staff includes seasoned public safety professionals with prior municipal, state or federal law enforcement command experience.
- John DeAngelis, Assistant Vice President of
- Public Safety and Environmental Health and Safety
- Yeremy Chavez, Senior Associate Director / Deputy Chief
- Michael Porter, Associate Director, Emergency Preparedness / Assistant Chief
- Hoi-Ming So, Associate Director of Operations / Assistant Chief
Robert Wilson, Assistant Director / Investigations
Kathleen Meehan, Assistant Diretor, Operations
Steve Durkin, Assistant Director, Operations
Joseph Rinaldi, Assistant Director, Operations
Malissa Garner, Administrative Assistant
There are two Lieutenants who are responsible for Platoon Supervision.