Missing StudentSkip to content Skip to main navigation
If you know of a student to be missing, contact public safety immediately. You can assist us by noting any or all of the following;
- When did you last see the student (day / date)?
- Where did you last see the student?
- Clothing or attire of the student
- During the conversation, did the student mention going away on a trip or going back home?
Remember, no detail is to small or insignificant.
Public Safety Alerts
Emergency Phone Numbers
- Campus phone X3333
Non campus or from cell phone 212-678-3333
Non-emergency College Services
- TC PS Non emergency 3220
- TC PS Administrative Office 3111
- TC Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) 8164/6640
- TC Facilities 3010
- TC Residential services 3235
- TC Student Development and Activities 3690
- TC Risk Management 3482