College publications are available on-line and some are distributed in hard copy throughout campus. They include the following:
- TC Catalog: The Catalog contains important policies and procedures applicable to students respective to the year that they are admitted to their program.
- TC Record: A journal of research, analysis, and commentary in the field of education, published continually since 1900 by Teachers College. Students can get on-line access to current and past articles. Registration is required for access and includes periodic e-mail notices.
- TC Annual Report: A recap of key accomplishments and events at the College, with a themed special report.
- TC Today: A seasonal publication about the College for alumni and friends.
- News You Can Use: This quarterly e-letter features stories on TC’s research and publications, international efforts, policy work and initiatives that blend theory and practice.
- Current Issues in Comparative Education (CICE) Journal: A student-run, bi-annual international on-line journal that promotes an interdisciplinary debate on issues relevant to comparative and international education.
- Columbia University Daily Spectator: The student newspaper of Columbia University. Published five times a week during the academic year and once a week during the summer, the Spectator is one of the best sources of information about what is going on at Columbia and in the neighborhood.
- Columbia University Record: A bi-weekly newspaper published by the Information Office of Columbia University. It includes a calendar of the lectures, concerts and events occurring on campus.