Locker RentalsSTUDENT LOCKER RENTALS FOR 2014-2015 ARE SOLD OUT!
Please review the Rental Terms & Conditions
- Lockers are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Only one locker per TC student.
- Locker rentals carry an annual rental fee of $25 to be paid through CASHNet.
- Locker combinations will be emailed within 5 business days of payment being received.
- No refunds or exchanges of lockers once payment is made.
- Only locks issued by the Office of Student Development and Activities will be used to secure lockers. All non-school locks will be removed without notice.
- Teachers College, Columbia University and Student Development and Activities will not accept responsibility for damage or loss of the contents of any locker.
- Upon assignment and during use, renters are held responsible to report any damage or needed repairs to email@example.com
. (If your locker door does not open or shut properly, do not force it; report it immediately).
- Student Development and Activities reserves the right to open a locker with or without the consent of the renter in instances where locker procedures are being abused or in the case of an emergency situation.
- Flammable materials, dangerous chemicals, explosives or weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited inside the lockers.
- Illegal or controlled substances such as drugs or alcohol are also strictly prohibited.
- Locker rentals operate from the date of rental through July 31st. There is no automatic renewal and all lockers must be vacated by July 31st.
- Lockers will be cleaned out on August 1st and all remaining items will be disposed of.