- Phone: 212-678-3714
- Fax: 212-678-4089
- E-mail: email@example.com -- Please note that our inbox is meant for general inquiries only. For specific questions regarding your account, e-mail your financial aid liaison directly. You may also call us or come in to the office to discuss the details of your account.
- Location: 525 W. 120th St. Thompson Hall, Room 134 (Walk-ins accepted)
Summer Office Hours (effective May 23, 2014)
- Monday through Thursday -- 9 am to 5 pm
- Friday -- 9 am to 3 pm
Office of Financial Aid Staff
- Melanie Williams-Bethea (firstname.lastname@example.org) — Director
Inquiries regarding grant-in-aid. Financial aid liaison for Interdisciplinary Studies (IND).
- Ana Lissette Bonilla (email@example.com) — Associate Director, Loan Manager
Inquiries regarding Federal Direct Loans, private loans, TEACH Grant, and Federal Perkins Loans. Financial aid liaison for Curriculum and Teaching (C&T), Education, Policy, and Social Analysis (EPSA), and Math, Science, and Technology (MST).
- Nicole Siniscalchi (firstname.lastname@example.org) — Assistant Director, Enrollment Services Coordinator
Financial aid/admissions liaison; inquiries regarding Satisfactory Academic Progress, Organization and Leadership cohort programs, Summer Principals Academy, AEGIS, and Klingenstein. Financial aid liaison for Biobehavioral Sciences (BBS), Health and Behavior Studies (HBS), and Organization and Leadership (O&L).
- Jannatul Ferdous (email@example.com) — Assistant Director of Title IV Operations, Student Employment Manager
Inquiries regarding student employment (Graduate assistantships), the INSTEP program, and student stipends. Financial aid liaison for Arts and Humanities (A&H).
- Chris Fields (firstname.lastname@example.org) — Financial Aid Advisor, Front Desk Operations
Inquires regarding general financial aid information, verification flags, citizenship flags, Peace Corps Fellows, and TR @ TC. Financial aid liaison for International and Transcultural Studies (ITS), Counseling and Clinical Psychology (CCP), and Human Development (HUD).
- Cristian Ramos (email@example.com) — Financial Aid Advisor, Student Employment & Loan Counseling
Inquiries regarding Federal Work-Study, graduate assistantships, and loan counseling
- Nadine Boston (firstname.lastname@example.org) — Direct Loan Counselor
Inquires regarding Federal Direct Loans.
- Student Accounts
- Human Resources
- International Student Services
- Career Services
- Residential Services
- Insurance & Immunization Records