Quick Links to Forms
If the interactive PDF option does not work for you, you are welcome to complete your form by hand, scan it as a regular PDF, and send it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax, mail, or bring your documents in to our office at Thompson 134. You must include your TC ID number (T########) on all documentation you submit to our office.
- 2014-2015 Perkins Loan Interest Form - Use this form to request the Perkins Loan for the 2014-2015 year.
- 2014-2015 Federal Aid Change Form - Use this form to increase, decrease, or fully decline federal loans, Federal Work-Study, and/or the Federal TEACH Grant
- 2014-2015 Repackaging Form - If you make adjustments to your enrollment status, use this form to inform us of those adjustments. It is crucial that your financial aid package is congruent with the number of credit hours you are enrolled in.
- 2014-2015 Scholarship Redistribution Form - To change the disbursement schedule of your scholarship, use this form.
- Grant-In-Aid Application
- If you have not completed the Teachers College Scholarship Application, please contact our office.
- For Federal Work-Study job postings, please visit the TC Human Resources website.
- Pertinent Federal Work-Study information and downloadable documents are available on the Federal Work-Study section of our website
Financial Aid Guides & Tools
- Financial Aid Overview for Prospective Students and Applicants
- Financial Aid Overview for Newly Admitted Students
- Financial Awareness Counseling provides tools and information to help you understand your financial aid and assist you in managing your finances. *Financial Awareness Counseling does not satisfy Entrance or Exit Counseling Requirements.*
- Federal Student Loan Exit Interview Overview
2014-2015 Student Budgeting Worksheets:
Note: These guides are intended to help you budget for Fall 2013 and Spring 2014. Fall/Spring students are enrolled for a total of nine months, which is the number of months used to determine some of the numbers found in the budget(s). If you intend to enroll in only one term, or if you plan to enroll in the summer, contact our office to discuss your budget.
- Financing a TC Education as a Full-Time Student, 2014-2015
- Financing a TC Education as a Less-Than-Full-Time Student, 2014-2015
Note: To complete the paperwork necessary for verification, please refer to the e-mail you received from our office notifying you of the outstanding requirements. You should also refer to your Student Aid Report (SAR) that gets sent to you via e-mail after you complete the FAFSA. You must read the directions on these worksheets thoroughly and complete all appropriate paperwork to avoid delays in disbursement of aid.
These forms are interactive PDFs that are not compatible with Mac Preview. If you plan to submit these documents to us electronically, please use Adobe Acrobat.
- 2014-2015 Verification Worksheet #1 (VW1)
- 2014-2015 Verification Worksheet #3 (VW3)
- 2014-2015 Verification Worksheet #4 (VW4)
- 2014-2015 Verification Worksheet #5 (VW5)
- 2014-2015 Verification Worksheet #6 (VW6)
- 2014-2015 Low Income Verification Worksheet
2013-2014 Verification Documents:
If you were selected for 2013-2014 verification, please contact our office to acquire the appropriate forms.
Obtaining an IRS Tax Return Transcript:
- Click here to be taken to the IRS Get Transcript website. The IRS now allows you to get your transcript online or request to have it sent to you by mail.