Campus and Technology
Renovating our historic buildings and classrooms, revitalizing our shared spaces, and infusing our facilities with the latest technology is essential to fostering innovative teaching and learning, research and collaboration, and a strong sense of community.
TC takes pride in its historic buildings, some of which are architectural gems and more than a century old. But if TC is to lead in the 21st century, we must offer our students, faculty, and staff the latest technology resources, and a welcoming environment in which they can do their best work and share ideas – in person and electronically, and socialize with colleagues. To achieve these goals, we must make major renovations to our buildings and infrastructure, reinvent our teaching and learning spaces, and build smart classrooms that incorporate leading-edge technology.
The Campaign calls for an investment of $33 million in critical renovations of the TC campus and infusion of technology campus-wide.
- Build 46 Smart Classrooms equipped with the latest
- Create three auditorium spaces featuring leading-edge technology to promote engaged, active learning in a larger-scale environment.
- Expand and enhance the TC Student Center, including the entrance to Thorndike Hall.
- Complete renovation of Gottesman Libraries.
- Make needed repairs to aging campus building infrastructure.