Enhance our Financial Flexibility through Unrestricted FundsUnrestricted giving provides TC leadership the flexibility to address the most pressing needs of the College and to plan for our future success, while supporting our students, faculty and programs today.
Build the TC Fund to advance the College’s priorities and key initiatives through unrestricted giving.
- Increase participation in the TC Fund Scholars Program by tripling the number of donors. The program allows donors to establish a one-year term scholarship to a student with demonstrated need.
- Grow the John Dewey Circle (yearly contribution of $1,000) by 50 percent.
- Increase membership in the Maxine Greene Society (TC Fund gift every year for five years or more) by 50 percent.
- Increase overall participation in the TC Fund by 10 percent.
Enhance support for Academic Initiatives
- Build the Provost’s Investment Fund to support collaborative and multidisciplinary projects that address societal challenges, develop partnerships with other institutions, and attract additional funding from donors.