Scholarships and FellowshipsTC’s future is about students. They will contribute to the education, prosperity and well-being of individuals and communities throughout the world.
We want to make Teachers College the first choice for the most talented and promising master’s and doctoral students.
Our students come to TC because they want to make a difference in their fields in education, psychology and health. They deserve our support to pursue their passion for public service free from the burden of crushing debt.
- Significantly increase Scholarship and Fellowship support so that we will continue to attract the best and the brightest students from around the world and enable them to achieve their dream of a TC education.
- Cultivate additional sources of financial support so our students can graduate from TC as debt-free as possible.
To make a TC education possible for more students, the Campaign seeks $110 million – our largest single funding opportunity – for Graduate Scholarships and Fellowships:
Ways to support student scholarships:
- Establish a new endowed, named scholarship to
support masters or doctoral students in perpetuity. Gift levels starting at
- Contribute to an existing scholarship endowment
at any gift level.
- Contribute to the Annual Fund Scholars program,
which provides donors with the opportunity to establish a one-year named
student scholarship. In honor of TC’s
125th anniversary, TC’s Trustees will match, dollar-for-dollar, your
gift of $2,500 to provide a $5,000 scholarship to a student with demonstrated
- Contributing any amount to the TC Fund and designate your gift for financial aid.