Help Support the TC FundGreat work is going on right now at TC in education, psychology and health that has the potential to have an enormous impact on children, families, communities and organizations throughout the country and the world. But this work requires an investment in our future. Thousands of alumni participate in the TC Fund each year, ensuring that our faculty and students have the support they need to lead the way as innovators and pioneers in shaping the future of teaching and learning. Your support,at any level, matters. Make a gift to the TC Fund and be a part of our future.
Build the TC Fund to advance the College’s priorities and key initiatives through unrestricted giving.
- Increase participation in the TC Fund Scholars Program by tripling the number of donors. The program allows donors to establish a one-year term scholarship to a student with demonstrated need.
- Grow the John Dewey Circle (yearly contribution of $1,000) by 50 percent.
- Increase membership in the Maxine Greene Society (TC Fund gift every year for five years or more) by 50 percent.
- Increase overall participation in the TC Fund by 10 percent.
Enhance support for Academic Initiatives
- Build the Provost’s Investment Fund to support collaborative and multidisciplinary projects that address societal challenges, develop partnerships with other intuitions, and attract additional funding from donors.
And Don't Forget:
- Your gift is
- You can designate your
dollars to financial aid, faculty support or to the TC department of your
- A gift of appreciated securities
benefits you and TC by eliminating the capital gains
- A gift of securities sold at a loss can
also be advantageous.
- TC has a four-star rating
(out of a maximum of four stars) from Charity