Events CalendarSkip to content Skip to main navigation
TerminalFour Help Center
How to Add Events to your Event Calendar
Step 1: Locate your Department, Program, Center, or Lab Events Section.*
Step 2: Now create a new section within your Events section
Step 3: Type in the name of your event in the Name field and click on update.
Step 4: Within the section, you just created, hover over the triangle icon and click on Add Content.
Step 5: Click on Event content type
Step 6: Fill out the following fields:
- Title of event
- Select day & time of the event and type in the location of the event.
- If there is a contact person for this event, enter their information in the following fields:
- Contact Person
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone
- Click on the following checkboxes:
- For RSVP, you can use sites like EventBrite. You can also create the event in CMS, get the ID of the event, and type in the following link: http://www.tc.edu/rsvp/id#/
Replace id# with your event id number.
Step 7: Click on
* If you cannot locate your site’s Events section, please contact the Web Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org