TESOL/AL Mailing Lists
TESOL / AL Alumni List
The TESOL-AL-ALUMNI is an electronic mailing list created specifically for affiliates of the TESOL & Applied Linguistics programs at Teachers College, Columbia University. It provides everyone on the list with up-to-date information on the latest developments in the TESOL & AL Programs at TC, as well as information of general interest to the TC TESOL & AL community. Subscribers will receive e-mail on:
- General news and information related to the TC TESOL & AL Programs
- Information about courses, course changes, workshops, etc.
- Information about upcoming M.A. Exams
- TESOL & Applied Linguistics job announcements (If you want to receive information on job announcements ONLY, subscribe to the TESOL-AL-JOBS list)
- Information about TESOL & Applied Linguistic Conferences and Conventions
- Announcements of general interest to the TC TESOL & AL Community
All individuals associated with the TESOL & AL Programs at Teachers College (current students, and faculty) are strongly encouraged to join the TESOL-AL-ALUMNI list.
To join, you must have an active e-mail account. (If you are a current student and are not on e-mail, go to 242 Horace Mann for further information.)
Please note that messages sent to TESOL-AL-ALUMNI should be of interest to the entire TESOL & AL Community. Please refrain from personal questions or comments such as those related to class assignments, courses, etc. These questions should be directed to the people concerned.
To join the TESOL-AL-ALUMNI list:
To remove yourself from the TESOL-AL-ALUMNI list: