Thank you for expressing interest in being a part of the TC Alumni Career Coaches Bench. Applications are due by November 15th. The TC Committee will review all applications and reach out to you for further information if needed.
Below are the expectations and agreements we expect all of our TC Alumni Career Coaches to agree to and follow.
We expect that each Coach will have a unique set of offerings, based on their areas of focus and expertise. That said, each Coach must:
- Offer one (1) free 15-minute consultation with each prospective client, to share offerings, rates, and assess mutual fit;
- Offer prices that fall within the TC Alumni Career Coaches price range (maximum $150/hour);
- Share reporting of alumni and students who use services so that TC can track usage (Teachers College will provide the survey mechanism for Alumni Career Coaches to use); and
- Provide each TC alumni client with the Alumni Career Coaches feedback survey link at the end of coaching services.
Alumni Career Coaches Expectations
- The Alumni Career Coach/Teachers College relationship is a professional one; both parties agree to treat each other with respect.
- Alumni Coach understands that while the Teachers College team is dedicated to collaborating with our Coaches to support alumni, TC staff members are not under their employ.
- Participation as an Alumni Career Coach does not guarantee clients or revenue. Teachers College will offer Alumni Career Coaches to the TC alumni community; use of Alumni Career Coaches is entirely at the discretion of Teachers College Alumni.
If you are amenable to these terms, please feel free to submit your application below via the Google Form. If you have any questions about the TC Career Coaching Bench, please contact Ashley Pinakiewicz, Director of TC NEXT, at firstname.lastname@example.org.