Alumni Symposium | TCSOL Certificate The Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages | Arts and HumanitiesSkip to content Skip to main navigation
CIFLTE One-Day Symposium Registration
The Center for International Foreign Language Teacher Education (CIFLTE) is holding a one-day symposium on Chinese language teaching at Teachers College, Columbia University. The Symposium aims to create a platform for the CIFLTE alumni as well as educators in the field to showcase their instructional innovations and expand their professional network, hence contributing to their professional growth and the development of TCSOL as a field.
- Keynote speaker: Dr. ZhaoHong Han
- Presentation title: TBL in TBT: Training the next generation of teachers of Chinese as a foreign language
CIFLTE alumni, as well as educators and publishers from outside of the CIFLTE community, are welcome to register for the event.
Date: Saturday, March 31st, 2018
Location: Teachers College, Columbia University
- Early bird (on or before February 20, 2018): $50
- Standard registration fee (February 21 to March 30, 2018): $80
- Onsite registration (March 31, 2018): $100
Click here to register for the event.
***CIFLTE Alumni and current TCSOL one-year program students please click here to register for this event.
Click the files below for the panelists' abstracts and bios:
If you have any questions, please email CIFLTE-Alumni@tc.columbia.edu or call 212-678-8378.