CIFLTE Fellow Program | TCSOL Certificate The Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other LanguagesSkip to content Skip to main navigation
CIFLTE Fellow Program
The CIFLTE Fellow Program provides state-of-the-art training in Chinese pedagogy and guidance on foreign/second language research.
The program particularly welcomes applications from the following groups of people:
- Current university faculty members with a research interest in line with CIFLTE's core missions.
- Current doctoral student/candidate with a research interest in line with CIFLTE's core missions.
Structure of the Program:
- For each semester: coursework + research seminars
- The program begins in September and ends in May the following year.
Application Deadlines for 2019-2020 Academic Year
- Priority Deadline: March 15, 2019
- Final Deadline: June 30, 2019
How to Apply
- Application Fee: $100 before Priority Deadline; $150 after Priority Deadline
- Please send a cover letter, a CV, and a research statement to email@example.com.
Inquiries should also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We usually respond to all inquiries within two business days. If you don't receive a response during this time, please email us again.
Recent CIFLTE Fellow
MiSoon Kim, Ph.D.
Former Chair of Chinese Education at Graduate School of Education
Chinese Education, Graduate School of Education
Board member of Korea Association of Chinese Language Education (KACLE)