CIFLTE Fellow Program | TCSOL Certificate The Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other LanguagesSkip to content Skip to main navigation
CIFLTE Fellow Program
The CIFLTE Fellow Program provides state-of-the-art training in Chinese pedagogy and guidance on foreign/second language research.
The program particularly welcomes applications from the following groups of people:
- Current university faculty members with a research interest in line with CIFLTE's core missions.
- Current doctoral student/candidate with a research interest in line with CIFLTE's core missions.
Structure of the Program:
- For each semester: coursework + research seminars
- The program begins in September and ends in May the following year.
Application Deadlines for the 2023-2024 Academic Year
- Priority: May 31, 2023
- Final: August 1, 2023
How to Apply
- Application Fee: $100 (on/before priority deadline); $150 (after priority deadline)
- Please send a cover letter, a CV, a research statement, and two letters of recommendation* to email@example.com.
*Two letters of recommendation should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org directly by recommenders.
Inquiries should also be directed to email@example.com.
We usually respond to all inquiries within two business days. If you don't receive a response during this time, please email us again.
Recent CIFLTE Fellow
MiSoon Kim, Ph.D.
Former Chair of Chinese Education at Graduate School of Education
Chinese Education, Graduate School of Education
Board member of Korea Association of Chinese Language Education (KACLE)
Professor & Graduate Advisor of Guangxi Arts University (GXAU)
Director of Foreign Language Teaching&Research Department;
Member of Academic Committee of GXAU