Policies | TCSOL Certificate The Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other LanguagesSkip to content Skip to main navigation
- Tuition payments are non-refundable. However, under extraneous circumstances, a partial refund can be petitioned within the first 2 weeks of the start of the program.
- The meeting times for each class session are negotiated between individual students and their instructors prior to the start of each module.
- Prior to the start of each module, the agreed-upon schedule must be signed off by an administrator at CIFLTE.
- If either party is more than 30 minutes late for a class, s/he can be considered to have missed the class, and the other party is free to leave.
- If a student misses a class session, the instructor does not need to make up for that session. If an instructor misses a class session, s/he is required to make up for that session and give an extra session.
- The instructor may allow for rescheduling if it happens within the same week of the class. However, each student is only eligible for one rescheduling request at most. If the student wishes to reschedule a session to a date beyond the same week, s/he should contact the CIFLTE office at email@example.com.
- Certificate of Completion will be issued for students with perfect attendance or who have missed no more than 2 sessions.
- Certificate of Attendance will be issued for students who have missed 3 or more sessions but no greater than half of the module.