Campaign Goal: $300 Million
The campaign for Teachers College is the largest graduate school campaign in history.
The TC future begins with our campaign to raise $300 million over the next three years to put our ambitious plans into action.
- We will invest in our students – the leaders of tomorrow – to make their TC experience financially accessible and affordable through scholarships, fellowships, and other financial aid.
- We will invest in our faculty and programs, to attract and retain world-class teachers and researchers who create leading-edge fields of practice and inquiry through programs and partnerships with global influence and impact.
Campaign Progress by Priority
By achieving our campaign goals we can realize this vision of TC for the 21st century - a place where, once again, the future comes first.
- We will create a 21st century campus by modernizing our historic buildings, renewing our classrooms and student spaces, and infusing our campus with the latest technology that supports teaching and learning as well as research.
- We will enhance our financial flexibility to enable TC to think big for the future through building a stronger endowment as well as enabling opportunistic strategic investments.
- We will engage the 90,000 TC alumni and friends around the globe by connecting TC alumni to each other – and to Teachers College – to enhance alumni influence and impact in diverse fields around the world.
Campaign Result: A Reinvigorated TC
What a reinvigorated TC will accomplish through a successful campaign:
- More than ever, TC will be the place where the best students from around the world come to learn, discover, and lead.
- A place where world-class faculty galvanizes their disciplines and inspires students through teaching, research and public policy leadership.
- Where TC people study, work, and gather in historic buildings renewed to accommodate 21st century needs.
- And where programs and partnerships transform our schools, foster the physical and psychological health of communities, and create a more just, equitable, and prosperous society.