On Tuesday, November 27, Teachers College will again be participating in the 7th annual #GivingTuesday, a global day to celebrate philanthropy and giving back.
Giving to individuals, communities and society is at the core of what the TC community does every day. Join us in celebrating TC’s great work in education, health and psychology and its impact on our global community by participating in #GivingTuesday.
Here’s how you can help:
- Make a gift of any amount to the TC Fund. Your participation on this day is what matters most!
- Join our Thunderclap campaign, help us spread the word about #GivingTuesday at Teachers College!
- After you give, share it with others on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. Use TC's handle @teacherscollege, and as many of the following hastags: #givingtuesday, #TCfund #TCmakesadifference, #supportTC, and #giveback.
- Take an "unselfie" pic -- with a caption (or have it on a card in the picture) explaining your reason for "giving back" to TC this year. Use TC's handle @teacherscollege and the hashtags #unselfie, #givingtuesday, #TCfund and #supportTC. Share it on your social media pages using any or all of the above hashtags!
- Volunteer and get involved with Teachers College. TC alumni can be found around the globe. Volunteer your time with one of our many alumni groups and help deepen our collective impact and reach world-wide. Visit tc.columbia.edu/alumni for more information!