Corporate & Foundation Giving
TC’s Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) cultivates and maintains relationships with grant-making organizations that have funding interests aligned with the College’s mission, CFR works with faculty on proposal submissions and stewardship for awarded grants.
Foundations and corporations support a wide range of TC initiatives and programs, including:
- scholarships for graduate students preparing for urban teaching careers;
- renovation of the College's physical plant, local, national and international professional development programs for teachers and principals;
- partnerships with schools in Harlem, the Bronx, and other high-need areas of New York City;
- programs that provide information on education to journalists, policymakers, parents and other decision-makers;
- and research on critical issues in education.
The CFR office welcomes inquiries and contact from foundations and corporations as well as suggestions from TC faculty, alumni and friends on potential partnerships with foundations and corporations.
Please contact Danielle Parillo, Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations, with inquiries