How It Works

Teachers College is registered in the U.K. with the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) as a recognized US charity. The donor must secure and complete three (3) American Donor Fund forms from CAF:

These forms can be downloaded at

Please note that if you have previously made a donation via CAF, then you do not need to complete the Account Opening Form and Gift Aid Declaration unless there has been a name change or a new passport issued.