Job Opportunities/EventsSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Job Opportunities/Events via TCCS LINK
TCCS LINK is an online career development resource and job database utilized to promote career opportunities and recruitment initiatives to the TC community.
- View and register for events such as workshops, “networking nights”, and employer presentations
- House multiple resumes, CVs, cover letters, and other employment related documents
- Search thousands of job postings, including full-time, part-time, internship, and volunteer opportunities - updated daily!
- Electronically submit your resume, CV, and cover letter to employers
- Make your resume accessible to employers targeting TC talent
TCCS LINK is accessible through the myTC portal.
Alumni will continue to enjoy CEPD programming and access to our job boards. Starting August 15, 2018, CEPD will only offer one-on-one appointments and document reviews to current students.
No longer remember your myTC username or password? Contact TC Computing and Information Services (CIS) at: email@example.com or 212-678-3300.