TCCS LINK–Alumni Career Development Resources and Job DatabaseSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Office of Career Services
TCCS LINK ~ Alumni Career Development Resource and Job Database
ACCESS TCCS LINK THROUGH MY TC PORTAL!!! Click Here
Don't know your usename or password for MyTC? Contact TC Computering Services at 212-678-3300
TCCS LINK is an online career development resource and job database utilized to promote career opportunities and recruitment initiatives to TC Students and alumni. TCCS LINK is now available through My TC Portal.
- View and register for career service programs/workshops, career fairs, and employer presentations
- Maintain a personal calendar; manage multiple resumes, curriculum vitas (CVs), cover letters, other employment related documents
- Receive personal messages regarding upcoming career services events
- Access Resource Library: view workshop Power Point presentations, Career Fair Brochures, On-line Career Development Resources, and Career Development Tip Guides.
- Connect with TC Alumni via the Alumni Mentor and Career Networking program
- Electronically submit your resume, curriculum vitae (CV), and cover letter to employers
- Search Teachers College targeted job postings, including full-time and part-time job openings, as well as internships and volunteer opportunities - updated daily!
- Make your resume accessible to TC employers and/or to a national employer database
- Search thousands of jobs employers post through a national job stream sponsored by TCCS LINK
Interview Schedules & Resume Drops
Employers coordinate their campus recruitment efforts online with TCCS. By signing up with TCCS LINK you can:
- View employer on-campus interviews schedules and resume drops
- Submit your resume for campus & employment site interviews
- Sign up for campus interviews
- Participate in resume collections for employer site recruitment
To use our TCCS LINK service, you must be a registered Teachers College student who is already taking classes or an Alumni!
Questions/Problems about our service? Call us at 212-678-3140.
ResearchBroker connects researchers at Teachers College Columbia University and beyond to exciting real-world research projects at startups, companies, and other organizations.
Are you a researcher? Use ResearchBroker to:
- Enrich your research portfolio and advance your career goals.
- Potentially earn a stipend.
Are you looking for researchers? Use ResearchBroker to:
- Find talented and motivated researchers with a diverse range of skills to design studies, collect & analyze data, and more.
- Post your research project for FREE.
Get started now! Visit http://researchbroker.tc.columbia.edu and follow these simple steps:
- Create an account with your name, email, and password.
- Fill your profile by telling us about your research background or your research project.
- Publish your profile or project, and find your research match!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, contact us at email@example.com.