Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (TCSOL)
Fall 2021 - Spring 2022
September 3, 2021 - May 13, 2022
The Certificate Program in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (TCSOL) provides state-of-the-art training in Chinese pedagogy. Developed and taught by a world-class team of experts, the program offers a cutting-edge curriculum that sets trainees on a fast and efficient track to gain knowledge and skills necessary for operating effectively in current and future classrooms in various contexts.
2021-2022 TCSOL Certificate program
Fall 2021 – Spring 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT (October 1st, 2020): In response to the COVID19 pandemic, the TCSOL One-Year program for the academic year of 2021-2022 is offered ONLY online. The certificate awarded remains the same.
- An intensive yearlong certificate program (Fall 2021 and Spring 2022) in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (TCSOL)
- Accelerated program ideal for both pre-service and in-service teachers
- Perfect for College seniors or recent graduates majoring in Chinese studies, guest teachers from China or other Chinese-speaking regions, Mandarin speakers in the U.S. certified to teach other subjects or not yet certified in any subject, and career-changers
We are currently accepting applications for the 2021-2022 academic year. Space is limited. Click here for information on how to apply. Please file your application as soon as possible.
Application deadlines for Fall 2021 - Spring 2022 are :
- May 30, 2021 (priority deadline)
- August 1, 2021 (final deadline)