Application FormsSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Dean Hope Center for Educational and Psychological Services
Teachers College, Columbia University
Prospective clients are required to fill out an application for services as well as fill out the Consent Forms. Applications and Consent Forms may be filled out through the Link below.
- To obtain an application, click the link below to fill out the application forms. Please fill out the appropriate application and consent form.
- You may also call the Center, at (212) 678-3262 Click here for Office Hours. if you have any questions.
- The application form will be submitted automatically once you are finished. The Center does not accept the application form through e-mail in order to protect the client's confidentiality. Please note that incomplete application forms will not be accepted for services.
- Our fees are the following:
- $40 for all psychotherapy services
- $150 per semester for all group services
- $1000 for all assessments and reading and writing remediation services.
To fill out an online application including signing consent forms, Please Click Here . If you filled out an application previously but did not sign the consent, please click here to review where to fill it out.
**Please review the "services and fees" section for further explanations.
To fill out an online application including signing consent forms, Please Click Here If you filled out an application previously but did not sign the consent, please to review where to fill it out.
All application forms will be reviewed thoroughly to determine the appropriateness for the training purpose of our students. As a training clinic, we may not accept all applications. In this event, we will inform the applicant or the parent/guardian of the applicant immediately and offer alternate resources.
We welcome you to contact the Center directly if you would like to inquire about your application status.