Faculty Research Projects 2017 | Education Policy | Education Policy & Social AnalysisSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Faculty Research Projects 2017
- Leveling the Playing Field for High School Choice in New York City through Informational Tools (with Sean Corcoran, Jennifer Jennings, and Carolyn Sattin-Bajaj).
- A Randomized Evaluation of STEM-Focused Summer Programs (with Silvia Robles).
- Can Successful Schools Replicate? Scaling Up Boston’s Charter Sector (with Elizabeth Setren and Christopher Walters).
- Educational Choices, Information Inequality, and the Reproduction and Legitimation of Inequality.
- Evaluation of the Robin Hood Learning + Technology Fund's Content-Rich Blended Learning Approach in New York City.
- Brazil’s National Common Curricular Base: A Five-Year Implementation Study.
- Do Teacher Incentives Improve Teacher Retention and Student Outcomes in Breakthrough Charter Schools?
- Evaluation of Cignition’s FogStone Isle Supplemental Mathematics Program: A Randomized Experiment.
- Reimagining the Classroom: Teach to One Math in Elizabeth Public Schools.
- Trends in New York City Public School Academic and Demographic Segregation, 1987-2016.
Sharon Lynn Kagan
- A compArative analysts of early childhood systems in six leading countries with strategic implications for the USA.
- An analysis of the implementation of universal pre- kindergarten in NYC: Comparing auspices and settings.
- A national strategic effort to examine an implement Early Childhood Policy Study in Institutions of Higher Education.
- Developing instruments to assess the transitions of young Children from pre- primary to primary school in Latin America.
- Supporting Brazil in the design, implementation, and evaluation of early childhood systems in eight states.
- Role of Schools in Preparing Students to be Capable Citizens.
- The Right to Universal Pre-K Services for All 3 and 4 Year Olds.
- Comprehensive Educational Opportunities.
- Cross Sector Collaborations (“collective impact") in Education.
- Current Updates on Legal Developments in Educational Finance.
- Comparative International Perspectives on the Right to Education.
- How Elementary Teachers Use Information about Students in Their Instructional Planning and Responsiveness to Students.
- Cross-Sector Collaborations for Education, Involving In-depth Case Studies in Three Cities, More Limited Case Studies in Five Other Cities, and a National Scan of Collaborations.
- Implementing the Common Core State Standards Through Networks in New York City
- Developing a State Accountability System in the New Age of the Common Core
- Diverse by Design Charter Schools - What are the Outcomes and What Do We Know About Implementation?
- Implementing Strategic Inquiry in NYC Renewal Schools - What Can Be Learned About Literacy Intervention in Chronically-Under Performing Schools?
- TC Survey Research Initiative: Provides school climate, school satisfaction, and other surveys to public, charter, and independent schools to help with school improvement efforts.