CustodialSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Office of Facilities Management
Office of Facilities Management (212) 678-3010.
Custodial & Housekeeping
- Our custodians conduct routine cleaning for the TC Campus - Library & Common Space; Offices; Classrooms; Guest Housing
- Cleaning services include but are not limited to mopping, vacuuming, dusting, and trash removal.
- Routine cleaning is typically performed Monday through Friday, once per day.
- Immediately report any spills, leaks, accidents or cleaning emergencies to: (212) 678-3010 or x3010 or Public Safety (212) 678-3333 or x3333
Library & Common Space
If you hold an event in a public space, you may be responsible for additional cleaning costs. For more information see Additional Services.
To discuss your schedule contact Kevin Waldron at (212) 678-3010 or x3010.
If you wish to order additional custodial services for a departmentally controlled classroom, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding custodial maintenance in any classroom, please contact the office of Facilities at (212) 678-3010 or x3010.
Routine Pest Management Services
- Performed by an external vendor.
- Conducted monthly and as needed.
- Pest control technician on premises Monday - Friday during regular business hours.
- For pest control services please submit a work request.
- The College uses single stream recycling.
- Paper, bottles, cans, and plastics go in our green bins.
- Place trash (everything else) in the black/grey bins
- In some locations you will notice non-color receptacles, in these instances please follow the label that is affixed to the receptacle.