Morris, Robert B. (rbm2123)Skip to content Skip to main navigation
- Ph.D., Social-Organizational Psychology, Columbia University, New York
- M.S., Counseling and Leader Development, Long Island University, CW Post
- B.S., Leadership Studies, United States Military Academy, West Point
Rob draws on more than twenty-five years’ experience leading, consulting with, and studying organizations to develop YSC’s innovation strategy.
A seasoned leadership strategy consultant and published expert in the executive development arena, he works closely with leaders of Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies in the areas of CEO succession and coaching, executive team alignment, and organization change. Prior to joining YSC, Rob served for thirteen years as an Infantry Officer in the United States Army, where he led teams around the world.
Rob holds a PhD in Social-Organizational Psychology from Columbia University, where he continues to serve as an Adjunct Associate Professor, and a BSc in Leadership Studies from the United States Military Academy, West Point. When he is not working with clients, Rob enjoys all forms of outdoor family activities and regularly runs marathons and triathlons with his wife and two daughters.
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychologists (SIOP)
- Human Resources People & Strategy (HRPS)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Academy of Management (AoM)
- British American Business (BAB)
- Thayer Leader Development Group - Leadership Speaker