Join us on Tuesday, November 30, for the 9th annual #GivingTuesday, a global day to celebrate philanthropy and giving back.
Giving is at the heart of what the TC community does every day. Join our great work in education, health and psychology by participating in #GivingTuesday. Help us make an impact on our global community, the TC way!
Contributions support our world-class faculty, student financial aid, groundbreaking research, visionary programs and curricula, and much more. Every gift, no matter the amount, makes a difference.
Here’s how you can help:
- Make a gift of any amount to the TC Fund. Your participation on this day is what matters most!
- After you give, share the joy with others on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Post an “unselfie.” Include a caption saying why you are “giving back” to TC this year.
- Use TC’s handle @teacherscollege and these hashtags: #givingtuesday, #TCfund, #TCmakesadifference, #supportTC, and #giveback.
- Get Involved. TC alumni can be found around the globe. Volunteer your time with one of our many alumni groups and help deepen our collective impact world-wide. Visit tc.columbia.edu/alumni for more information!