Giving From Hong Kong

Giving from Hong Kong

Teachers College is now a recognized charity in Hong Kong. If you pay taxes in Hong Kong and would like to make a tax-deductible gift to TC, you can make out your check to:

The Columbia Teachers College Foundation ~ Hong Kong

And mail your check to:

Teachers College
Office of External Affairs, Box 306
525 West 120th Street
New York, NY 10027-6696

Attention: Louis Lo Ré, Director of Planned Giving

Teachers College can accept donations in Hong Kong or U.S. dollars, whichever you prefer.

We are also set up to make wire fund transfers between banks in Hong Kong, autopay and make direct debits. If you have any questions about making a gift to TC or if you would like wire transfer instructions, please email us at

Back to skip to quick links