Employee Resources

Employee Resources

If you need proof of employment and/or proof of income for financial institutions and other agencies, please complete the Employment Verification Request Form and email it to hr@tc.columbia.edu. Please allow 2 to 5 business days for completion of this request. If you are in urgent need, be sure to indicate this in the “additional information” section of this form.

Employment Verification Request Form

Managing Your Personal Information

Keep your personal information up to date via the myTC portal. You can view, update and manage your personal records, contact information, and tax information all online.

Before you can access your personal information via the myTC portal, you must be registered with a TC DUO Account.  

To set up your DUO Account,  visit the TCIT Service Desk located at Grace Dodge Hall Room 70. You may also follow the instructions on the TCIT website https://www.tc.columbia.edu/tcit/learn-more-about-information-security/duo-mfa

Manage Your… 

  1. Home, W-2 and Permanent Addresses on myTC.
  2. W-4 Tax Withholding Allocations on myTC.
  3. Direct Deposit on myTC. View Direct Depost instructions here.
  4. Name Change by completing the Change Form and submit it to the Human Resources office. This Change Form can also be found in the Forms section of this website.

Visit the Payroll website from instructional documentation on how to complete your Timesheets and/or Leave Reports in the myTC portal. 

Back to skip to quick links