Fulbright Programs for Faculty and Administrators

Programs for faculty and administrators include, but are not limited to the following:

  • Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program: U.S. scholars, artists, faculty, and professionals travel abroad to lecture and/or conduct research for up to one year.
  • Fulbright Specialist Program: U.S. faculty and professionals serve as expert consultants on curriculum, faculty development, institutional planning, and related subjects at academic institutions abroad for a period of two to six weeks.
  • International Education Administrators (IEA): Seminar programs that help international education professionals and senior higher education officials from the U.S. create empowering connections with the societal, cultural and higher education systems of other countries.

A more comprehensive list of Fulbright opportunities for academic professionals can be found on the CIES website.

Back to skip to quick links