Office Assistant PositionsSkip to content Skip to main navigation
The Office of
Office of International Services Office Assistant Position!
The Office of International Services is hiring for the Summer 2018 term. Please see below for additional job qualifications and application procedure.
Job Summary/Basic Function:
Perform general front desk reception duties. Tasks including greeting and assisting students and visitors; answering a multi-line phone system; making appointments and respond to emails; processing document and letter requests. Assist OIS with orientation and additional duties will be assigned as needed.
- Current TC enrolled graduate student, knowledge of TC campus and culture.
- Ability to comfortably interact with diverse populations.
- Must be able to abide by the Student Confidentiality Agreement.
- Must be able to abide by the Student Privacy Requirements.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Interest in or familiarity with the field of international education as a profession.
- Excellent cross-cultural communication skills, flexibility.
- Substantial international experience.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized and detail oriented, previous experience in higher education institution preferred, programming experience preferred.
Must be available to work Summer and Fall 2018.
To apply please email your cover letter and resume to the Office of International Services at email@example.com
Deadline to apply is April 19, 2018.