DirectionsSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Edward D. Mysak Clinic for Communication Disorders
To Teachers College:
TC is at 525 West 120th Street. Take the 1 subway to 116th street. When you exit the subway (there's an exit at 115 and one at 116) walk north to 120th. Cross to the far side and turn right. As a landmark, the building on that corner is called Horace Mann. Midway down the street you will see a set of brownstone stairs, that's the main entrance to TC, the Zankel Building.
These are the driving and parking directions from TC's website:
The Henry Hudson Parkway (West Side Highway) in New York City runs parallel to the Hudson River and offers convenient access to Teachers College. The highway can be reached from most of the main routes entering New York City. The nearest major highway link to it is Interstate Highway 95 (I-95).
Whether driving north or south on the Henry Hudson Parkway/West Side Highway, exit at 95th Street. At the first traffic light, turn north (left) onto Riverside Drive; at 120th Street turn east (right) and go two blocks east to the College. The main entrance is located midway between Broadway and Amsterdam Avenue, on the north side of West 120th Street.
While West 120th Street offers metered parking on both sides of the street, parking on New York City streets in the Columbia University area is limited. Nearby off-street parking facilities include:
- Morningside Garage, 3100 Broadway (at 123rd Street), (212) 864-9877
- E & B Operating Corp., 137 West 108th Street (between Amsterdam and Columbus Avenues), (212) 865-8315
- Park Yorkshire Garage, 151 West 108th Street (between Amsterdam and Columbus Avenues), (212) 865-2314
- Upper Westside Parking Garage, 234 West 108th Street (between Amsterdam Avenue and Broadway), (212)222-8800
- Riverside Church Garage, 120th Street (between Riverside Drive and Claremont Avenue), (212) 870-6736
To the Clinic once at Teachers College:
The Mysak Clinic for Communication Disorders is at 101 Macy Hall. From the security desk, turn left into the main hall. Go down the first hall on your right and take it to the end. Go right again and through two sets of double doors. The clinic will be right in front of you.