Application Information | Executive Masters Program in Change Leadership | Executive Education Programs in Change and Consultation | Organization and LeadershipSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Cohort 9 of the Executive Masters Degree in Change Leadereship will begin June 9, 2019. Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis. Please be sure to review our program's Admissions Requirements. If you are interested in applying, please contact Amy Deiner via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 212-678-7492. Click here to visit the Teachers College Admissions site.
Below are further instructions on application procedures.
- In order for your application to be processed correctly, be sure to select “2019 Summer” as the term you are applying for.
- Select “Psychology” as your Area of interest; ”Executive Masters in Change Leadership (Executive Psychology-Organizational)”as your Program; and “Master of Arts” as the Degree/Certification. (Note: there is a question on the application about anticipated enrollment; please select “Full-time”)
- The application form, personal statement, resume, recommendation letters (2), letter of organizational sponsorship and supplemental work product with explanatory cover letter should be submitted electronically through the online system
- Unofficial undergraduate/graduate transcripts should be uploaded on the application site as well. Applicants who are accepted will be required to mail official transcripts to the Office of Admissions as per instructions that will be communicated upon acceptance. Please note: for individuals who attended undergraduate/graduate programs outside of the U.S. or Canada, please see the admissions website for information about transcripts
- GRE scores are not required; please skip this section if you do not wish to upload scores
- In the letters of recommendation section, you should select two recommenders and one individual who can certify organizational sponsorship. The same individual can be selected as a recommender and organizational sponsor, if desired. The email that is sent inviting your recommenders/sponsor to provide a letter does not specify information about whether they have been invited to provide a recommendation and/or a letter of sponsorship. It is suggested that you communicate this to your recommenders/sponsor before supplying their email address.
- The application automatically asks you about whether you are applying for a scholarship; regrettably, we do not offer scholarships
- For the supplemental work product and explanatory cover letter, both documents should be scanned or converted into PDF documents and uploaded separately through the online application system as part of the Supplemental Program Application. Please note that all work products should not exceed 25 pages (600KB) and cover letters should not exceed 2 pages. For Macintosh users, please note that the filename must include the appropriate three- or four-letter extension (i.e., pdf). Also, please do not attempt to upload a document that is password-protected or that contains macros. (Should the file size of your work product exceed the file size limitations of the online system or you encounter other errors, you may email your work product directly to Nicole Siniscalchi, Admissions Counselor, at email@example.com. Our preference, however, is for you to submit all work products through the application system whenever possible).
Admissions decisions will be made on a rolling basis. Individuals who apply to the program are strongly encouraged to submit their completed application materials well BEFORE the application deadline. If you wish to check on the status of your application or have questions regarding whether your application is complete, please call the Office of Admission at (212) 678-3710.