About Us | Executive Program for Nurses | Organization and LeadershipSkip to content Skip to main navigation
The Faculty envisions the Executive Program for Nurses with specializations in Administration and Professorial Studies as preparing leaders for roles in healthcare organizations--both service and education. These roles are defined as those that advance, implement, and manage the practice of nursing and healthcare without primarily operating in one-to-one relationships with students or clients. Hence, the graduates of this program will have their major impact on nursing and healthcare by influencing other interdisciplinary healthcare providers and learners. All role preparation in the Department of Organization and Leadership, Executive Program for Nurses, is based upon an approach of open inquiry, scholarly pursuit, and the ability to synthesize knowledge from diverse disciplines.
What sets our programs apart from those at other institutions?
- Cohort format: Take all of your classes with a small, supportive group of students; form strong educational and professional connections with peers and faculty.
- Fast-track cohort program allows graduates to complete coursework quickly (Masters: 4 years part-time, or 2 years full-time, Doctorate: 3 years plus dissertation).
- Take the worry out of graduate school: for full-time students, each term's classes will be laid out for you, ensuring your courses meet all the degree requirements.
- Friday classes allow professionals to keep their current position, while still attending school (Fall and Spring only, no Summer classes).
- Esteemed faculty members who actively work as professionals in nursing fields, keeping them up-to-date on current topics in nursing.
- Scholarships are available for all of our students actively taking coursework.
- Become a part of a well-respected community of educators and learners at the top of their field.
Professor Elaine La Monica Rigolosi
Ed.D, J.D., F.A.A.N.
Professor of Education
For Program Information:
Room 201 Zankel Building
525 West 120th Street
New York, New York 10027
For additional information, please complete this form.